BackCountry Research Hypalon Mutherload Enduro Strap - As used by Richie rude
- The "thick sliced" Hypalon used for construction, makes it a superb strap for riders who use and abuse their gear on a daily basis
- Full length grip-strip sewn in to soak up trail chatter and to keep your precious cargo from hula hooping
- Reflective night-time pull tab Heavy duty Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- No more juggling, rubber bands or one handed cinching.
- Our dual shockcord preload-strap keeps your tubes, levers, inflation and more tightly bound to keep your goodies from falling on the ground during installation
- Intuitive on/off design Picker free and won't snag shorts
- Sewn with #92 industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Clean up is easy, hose off or throw in the wash
- Built in Bozeman USA
- TURQUOISE !!
Pics thanks to Factory Jackson